Recruitment agency specialising in the provision of temporary staff to one of the UK's major airports.
Turner Butler has been appointed to invite offers of purchase for 100% of the Issued Share capital of a recruitment agency specializing in the provision of temporary staff to one of the UK's major airports.
The business has the following key attributes:
- Specialists in the provision of temporary staff to one of the UK's major airports.
- General staff involved in providing all kinds of on-airport services.
- Loyal Client list including some of the best known and well established companies on airport.
- Extensive loyal candidate base to fulfil a wide range of roles - Drivers - all kinds including PCV, Concierge and Car Parking, Cleaning, Facilities Management, Promotions, Warehousing and even Construction Services.
- Excellent growth and expansion opportunities.
- Easily relocatable.
The business provides an acquirer with:
- a significant opportunity to establish a foothold in the recruitment sector.
- an ideal bolt-on for a company already operating within the recruitment sector looking to break in to the very lucrative airport market.