Wholesale Home Improvement Business
Location United States
Asking Price Range $1.0M - $2.5M
Gross Revenues $7295932
Net Profit / Cash Flow $627811
Cash Flow Type EBITDA
Seller Finance Yes
Year Established 2006
Number of Employees 1 - 3
Relocatable Not Disclosed
Number of Employees 1 - 3
Real Estate Owned
Training Seller is open to discussion and will provide transition, training and support as needed. The team will remain in place for a new owner as desired.
Reason for Sale Seller currently owns three businesses and has also started doing consulting for other companies. His passion is really the marketing side of business and not operations. He's looking to simplify his business activities, and from a personal happiness, fu
For sale is a wholesale home improvement business in a lucrative niche. It's one of the largest online distributors of products for this niche in the United States with 8 years of history. The main offices include a leased 30,000 SF facility where a team of 13 people run the business. The company has three of their own branded product lines that they manufacture and they source the rest of the products from importers.
The company has experienced steady growth at 20%-30%/year and has formed two powerful strategic partnerships with two very large companies with national coverage. With these partnerships the business is forecasting sales of $8MM with an anticipated minimum growth rate of 30-50% for 2015. An additional growth area is an in-house financing option that the owner is implementing.
Sales are 95% from online orders and the company has a fully custom built CRM and order processing system. The mix of sales is approximately 40-45% from consumers and 55-60% from contractors. The company enjoys a high level of repeat business from the contractor portion of the business.
Key Assets & Highlights:
- Inc 500/5000 the past three years
- Featured on roughly 40 episodes of different shows
- Strong connections to HGTV and DIY Network producers, which would be transferrable
- Strategic partnerships with a 2 large companies
- Highly developed sales funnels
- High organic ranking for keywords
- Completely customized CRM with order processing system
- Highly competitive pricing (very rare that they get beat)
- Well developed social media campaign
- Diversified traffic flow
- Custom built design tool (for prospective clients to design their home improvement project)
- Inventory - approximately $200,000 worth
- Forklift and warehouse equipment (racking, etc) - approximately $10,000 value.
- Mobile app - which handles some unique logistics aspects and could easily be turned into a revenue source by itself.
- Email lists of approximately 30,000 contacts
Click Here To Contact Seller
For more opportunities like this go to:
Sign up for Free Industry-Related News on Business and Franchise Opportunities