This business is headquartered in Massachusetts and could be relocated. The company maintains a substantial inventory of new and rebuilt hammers as well as replacement parts for over 60 brands. The company operates a state of the industry repair facility and can boast of a ''one of a kind'' Hydraulic Vertical Test Stand. This equipment is used to verify the rebuilt hammer is operating to manufacturer's specifications prior to return to the customer. This unit is the only test stand in the United States, Canada and South America and no competitor or OEM Company can make this claim.
Worldwide customers include businesses that provide services to the construction and demolition trades. Applications for the use of Hydraulic Hammers include rock quarries, underwater demolition, pylon removal, bridge and building demolition, highway expansion projects and mining operations.
- Extensive web presence owning in excess of 400 dot com names
- Aggressive expansion into the Emerging Markets of South America
- Port of Boston conveniently located to company
- Global supply partnerships for new hammers and replacement parts
- Ability to manufacture replacement parts to OEM specifications
- Highly skilled and talented technicians
- Demolition market is forecasted to grow by 9% annually for the next 3-5 years.