Silica Sand Mining Company for Sale (IN CONTRACT)
- Located in the Midwest, USA. About 100 miles from the epicenter of the Utica Shale activity. Also strategically located in close proximity to Marcellus Shale activity.
- Approximately 17 million tons of sand & gravel reserves (over 300 years based upon current production levels). Additional 5 million tons of sand & gravel reserves may be leased adjacent to existing leases.
- Provides sand & gravel to the Frac/Energy, Industrial & Environmental markets.
- Recent construction of a screening & drying plant, wash plant and rail spur.
- About 10 employees.
- 2013 revenues are expected to be about $2 million.
- Based on current plant capacity, potential to realize annual revenue and EBITDA of $9.2 million and $2.3 million, respectively, with negligible incremental capital required.
- The FMV of the equipment, buildings and plant is approximately $14 million.
- Buyer can assume low interest government loans (about $3.5 million).
- Asking $15 million or best offer.
Call 1-877-871-5367 for more information.