A niche' business ready for growth and expansion. Owner is a broker of rubber products in the retread tire transportation industry. He has also sold new and refurbished rubber tire manufacturing equipment to his customer base. Customer base is regional and national. Relocatable.
Ninety Percent (90%) of annual sales are from brokering rubber products and ten per cent (10%) from equipment rebuilding/refurbishing services. Of the 90% of rubber sales, 80% is for the non-flyable aircraft tires industry (used in junk yards, mining, farms, etc.). The remaining 20% are sales in the trucking industry.