GlobalBX
GlobalBX Lite Edition Search 1000s of Businesses For Sale.  
Buy a Business, Sell a Business, and find a Business Broker here.  

Welcome to the GlobalBX Directory. This is just one Marine business listing from our 46,138 business for sale ads. If you are looking to buy a business or sell a business, GlobalBX can help you. GlobalBX is a free business for sale listing exchange that provides a confidential forum to facilitate the buying and selling of businesses with thousands of businesses and franchises for sale as well as comprehensive business information for business buyers and business sellers. Buy a business, sell a business, get a business loan, or find a business broker. Click Here to access our full site.

Sell my Business for Free! Get a Business Loan - Apply for Commercial Real Estate Loan Sell a Business Note - Sell a Real Estate Note


Businesses For Sale   >>   Marine Businesses For Sale   

Original Fuel Injection Parts & Equipment

Location  United Kingdom
Asking Price Range  $250K - $500K
Gross Revenues  $1145247
Net Profit / Cash Flow  $149302
Cash Flow Type  Sellers Discretionary Cash
Seller Finance  Not Disclosed
Year Established  1987
Number of Employees  1 - 3
Relocatable  Yes
Number of Employees  1 - 3
Real Estate  Leased
Training  The vendor will provide a comprehensive handover to ensure a seamless transition of ownership
Reason for Sale  Planning exit with retirement in mind.

Description  
Importer & Distributor /Exporter of Original Fuel Injection Parts & Equipment Supplying Automotive, Industrial, Commercial & Marine Markets-Worldwide Ref.FA004 Location Lancashire/Fully Relocatable Asking Price 290,000 This well established and reputable business was set up some 25 years ago by the vendor and in that time has grown into a highly professional and respected European distributor of fuel injection equipment. The company provides a broad range of original parts and components (including pumps injectors, starters alternators, valves and spares) to customers within a variety of markets including the automotive (both cars and commercial vehicles), industrial, commercial and marine sectors on both a UK and European scale. The business has set up an enviable supply chain over the years and sources parts direct from original equipment manufacturers that are leaders in their field. The manufacturing companies provide in demand reliable parts that are synonymous with quality. The company has circa 20 regular customers with a further 30 customers who order on an ad-hoc basis. In saying that the business is always attracting new referrals such is its reputation and this customer base could easily be expanded upon with a focused sales and marketing strategy. Clients include large blue chip clients as well as small local organisations. At present apporximately 25% of sales are to customers within the UK with the remaining 75% being exported to Europe. The company generates impressive profits, has a sterling reputation and holds good levels of stock (circa 60,000). It has low fixed overheads and operates from rented premises so could easily be relocated should a new owner so require.


Click Here To Contact Seller


For more opportunities like this go to:
Absentee Businesses For Sale
Accounting Businesses For Sale
Advertising Businesses For Sale
Airport Businesses For Sale
Ambulance Businesses For Sale
Answering Businesses For Sale
Architect Businesses For Sale
Art Gallery Businesses For Sale
Auto Salvage Businesses For Sale
Aviation Businesses For Sale
Baby Businesses For Sale
Banquet Businesses For Sale
Beauty Salon Businesses For Sale
Bike Businesses For Sale
Book Store Businesses For Sale
Business Franchise Businesses For Sale
Child Care Businesses For Sale
Chiropractic Businesses For Sale
Computer Network Businesses For Sale
Courier Businesses For Sale
Marine Businesses For Sale
Auto Dealers Businesses for Sale
Auto Parts Retail and Distribution Businesses for Sale
Auto Rental Businesses for Sale
Auto Repair Businesses for Sale
Car Wash Businesses for Sale
Gas Station Businesses for Sale
Other Auto Related Businesses for Sale
Other United Kingdom Businesses for Sale
Search Businesses For Sale

Get Free Information on all of the Top Franchises

Get a Business Loan, Find Commercial Lenders

NEWSLETTER

Sign up for Free Industry-Related News on Business and Franchise Opportunities



Get Free Franchise Information!






© 2001-15 GlobalBX. All rights reserved.