Unique possibility: Bali Publishing Market - The Balinese Tourist Magazine market offers approximately 30 magazines strong ;aggressive growth-figures and strong brands.
1. Weekly activities guide - Free weekly activities guide (tourist, expat and local).
2. Monthly shopping magazine.
3. Quarterly Villa lifestyle magazine.
1. Business Core : Publishing.
Secondary : Advertising & IT.
2. Legal - PT (Perusahaan terbatas/limited liability company).
- Publishing license.
- Trademark register for Indonesia.
3. Tax - The company has fully paid tax from 2003 to 2007.
4. 11 full-time employees; Owner/CEO. Common set-up for company, owned by foreigners in Bali is a PT.
- Market leadership.
- Distribution leadership.
- High loyalty amongst readers / users and advertisers (!).
- Unique Concept.
- Company Location.
- Prime A1 location office in Kuta.
- Fully equipped office.
- 195 sqm lease contract for 2 years.
- Broadband internet.
- Fully air-conditioned.
- 2 telephone lines.
- Lease contract till end 2009.
- 2007 is still a projection. As per June 2007, 60.31% is achieved.
Proposal Summary - Company:
- Publishing company (including licenses, trademarks, etc.)
- Weekly Tourist Activity magazine.
- Monthly Shopping Magazine.
- Exclusive sales-management-contract 'Lifestyle Magazine'.
- 100% ownership of shares.
- 'Going Concern'- purchase.
Included in the sale:
- Running contracts.
- Access Database with 550 up to date quality contacts.
- (Free- / Barter-) lease-contract until end 2007 in A1 location.
- Experienced staff.
- Living and working on the 'Island of the Gods'.
Price: US $200,000. Contact for more information on this Publishing company for sale.