This listing details a profitable business specializing in new construction commercial glass and commercial glass repairs. They also install new construction residential glass. Their services include storefront glass and new construction, custom steam showers and glass partitions, custom mirrors, glass tabletops and more. For a custom look they offer hundreds of shapes and sizes for mirrors and glass applications with mirror work and beveling options. They handle every repair and installation carefully and with the utmost efficiency. This company sees glass for what it is: an important part of our everyday experience, one that allows us to enjoy the elements of the outside world while protecting us from them. They are committed to providing the highest quality, safest options for every one of their clients, whether the application is an entirely new storefront or just a simple and elegant mirror for the bathroom.
This business is a leader in the glazing industry and dedicates itself to offering superior quality and workmanship. Their competitive pricing is made possible through the strong connections developed with manufacturers over the years. Additionally, through consistent high caliber services, the company has gained a strong clientele and benefits from word-of-mouth advertising. Western Texas is steadily growing, and there is substantial expansion predicted for its future. This leaves many growth opportunities open for new business owners who could benefit from the increasing economy. The current owner has enjoyed a long and successful career and now hopes to retire and allow a new owner to gain the rights to this promising investment. Approximately 65% of sales come from New Commercial Glass and repairs while the other 35% is derived from new residential construction. For more information on this listing, please, contact our offices today!
Asking $1,250,000 with 20%financing. 10,450 sq ft Facility available for purchase ($600k)