After 26 years, seller wants to semi-retire. Run mainly as an individual very happy doing ''his own thing.'' he's made a nice income for the last 26 consistent years. But it's time to slow down.
They specialize in:
1. Metal fabrication of tooling, dies, molds
2. Repair of broken / warn tooling
4. Repair of production work incorrectly produced
5. Manufacturing correction work
6. Specialty production work
8. R&d for customers
9. One off or production work
No employees other than the seller.
Seller will offer a training program to a qualified buyer.
Seller is the only worker. There are no other employees.
Who is well suited to own this business:
1. A working owner!
2. Owner / operator
3. An existing production shop seeking quality long term customers
4. An existing production shop seeking r&d - prototype capabilities and has employees to run this shop
5. Current tool and die employee seeking the american dream of owning their own company
6. Non-us citizen with experience in this field seeking the fast track to becoming a USA citizen
This business is not good for someone not interested in working in this facility unless buyer has a partner who can/will work as the production worker - not the manager.
This business requires a working owner not simply a marketing/sales person.
Seller is not interested in a partner. He want to sell, train the buyer and leave within 6 months of the sale.
(all information provided comes directly from the seller, unedited by the broker. Buyer accepts total responsibility for verification of all information provided)