A well-established & well known natural stone fabricator for kitchens, bathrooms, floors, fire places. They do 50 % residential & 50% commercial jobs. On residential deals, the owner collects 50% upfront & the remaining 50% balance gets collected when the job is completed. On commercial transactions, the owner is paid on a 30 day NET. Business has Class C license which allows his to do jobs up to $10,000 each. Anything bigger, can be worked out with other higher class B holders. Fabrication & installation makes up 80% of their work. The remaining 20% goes to retail transactions.