Founded in 1997, the Company is a leading provider of superior quality electrical systems design, installation and maintenance, operating in the Calgary Economic Region. Provides general contractors and project owners with a full range of electrical contracting services, including all aspects of value added premium turnkey design/build projects. The Company has exceptional experience within the market focusing on high-margin projects such as larger warehouses, medical buildings, dental offices, rebuild jobs, restoration jobs and emergency work.
Continued growth in demand for commercial and industrial buildings due to the booming provincial and regional economies, along with a growing shortage of electricians, should allow high quality regional electrical contracting providers to increase market share, revenues and profitability.
- 16% normalized EBITDA margin average over fiscal years (FY) 2009-2013.
- 18% Revenue Growth from FY 2011-2014(f).
- Project order backlog of $1,500,000+.
- Shortage of skilled electricians in Alberta expected to reach 1,120 by 2017.
- Niche market focus on medium sized industrial and commercial buildings, with
a bid win rate of 90%.
- Design/build project capabilities, including original design collaborations,
construction completion, permit inspections, and move in.
- Exceptional reputation for quality in broad high-margin service offerings, such
as restoration and emergency services, with the ability to charge insurance
companies lucrative ''book'' rates.
- Key relationships with general contractors, project owners and suppliers;
leading to advantageous positioning for bids and buying power with suppliers.
- 25 non union employees, including 2 Master Electricians and 8 Certified
- Excellent safety record & standards; full Corporate Safety Policy and Accident
Prevention Program in place.