ACR is a Plastic and Cardboard recycling company, operational since September 2006 in Kyabram and Seaford. A collection plant has been setup in Seaford. All product is being bailed and delivered directly to the client, we have orders from clients for as much material as we can obtain. ACR Future Technologies include:
- Polystyrene is a major problem for the environment and local councils.
- Rubber processing. The Business Plan has a business case for making this profitable given the right equipment.
- Ground Plastic, there are tens of thousands of tonnes of tomato & Strawberry waste available in the Goulbourn Valley alone. Currently this plastic is buried in paddocks.
- A Mobile Processing Plant is under develoment, which will shred & granulate. This will revolutionise the industry and add to the Franchising opportunities. This is not going to be a short term project it will take a couple of years.
- The benefits of using the franchise model include, improved branding for ACR, Increased product sourcing from within the community, reducing land fill, increased product supply to ACR's clients, greater negotiation position for ACR with Governments & clients.
- It is not expected that the Franchise model would be progressed in the first year. A large cash balance is needed to implement this model. ACR purchases this equipment out right rather than taking a loan at 7.5% interest, ACR get a 10% return which is a 2.5% profit. In ACR's case the whole 10% would be profit.
- The Franchise model would involve ACR funding the purchase of all equipment to setup the each of the 3 types of Franchise Plants.
- The financing for the franchises include $20,000 for the Franchise purchase, 10% yearly plant equipment rental fee, 5% commission on all sales.
Contact for more information on this Plastic and Cardboard Recycling business for sale.