Cargo Auctions is a Pro-Active Freight Tendering application; connecting Freight Shippers/Brokers and Carriers, helping them to establish freight real-time rates (submit, receive and negotiate bids/rates, online).
What you get:
- Rock-solid system/application (ASP platform)
- Fully operational load-board
- Automated with extremely low operational and maintenance cost
- Over 90% profit margin
- With registered Trademark
- SSL certificate
- Already integrated with multiple Freight Shipping applications in USA/CAN
- 75.000 - 100.000 posted FTL & LTL loads (daily)
- Built-in Marketing Affiliation Program (profit share with agents who refer/register carriers with your website)
- Easily expandable for Global Operation
Note: Carriers are the only paying customers (read details below)
Carriers can have a free account (to post available trucks without a paid-subscription), but need to upgrade to a paid-subscription to search loads and view matching loads.
As for Shippers/brokers accounts, they are completely free (posting loads and searching trucks is free)
Please note that the application comes only with existing shippers/brokers and their posted loads (75.000 - 100.000 daily loads)
You will gain revenue when you register your own customers (Carriers with paid-subscriptions).
Why do Shippers/Brokers use it?
- Post loads Publically or Privately
- Create a list of Preferred and Excluded carriers
- Send automated load-alerts to carriers and receive carriers' rates/bids online
- Search trucks by origin, multiple destination, radius, eq. type, etc.
- Browse/match trucking companies by location
- Validate carriers' safety records instantly
- Manage your active, scheduled, covered and outstanding loads on a single page
Why do Carriers use it?
- Post trucks, free
- Get load alerts,
- Search/match loads and submit rates/bids along with attached documents
- View shippers' credit reports...etc.