Answering Services, Remote Receptionist, Ebusiness
Asking Price Range < $250K
Gross Revenues $70000
Net Profit / Cash Flow $50000
Cash Flow Type Sellers Discretionary Cash
Seller Finance No
Year Established 2012
Number of Employees 1 - 3
Number of Employees 1 - 3
Real Estate Owned
Training To be discussed, but seller will be available for a pre-determined transitional period and Training.
Reason for Sale Current owner wants to sell because she has too many business projects going on.
Professional Answering Services and Remote Receptionist Business for sale. It's 100% internet-based, so it's fully operational from your home-office. Telephone Operators also work from their own homes. Low overhead costs and high yielding revenue potential.
Excellent for a Business Owner/Buyer who wants to control and balance Work/Family life while running a business that can be managed and operated from anywhere in the world, without compromising the Quality of its services.
The business offers 24/7 LIVE multi-lingual professional answering services in English, French or Spanish at very competitive rates. Remote Receptionists handle all incoming business calls, in the client's Company Name, and they do LIVE, real-time, call transfers to ANYWHERE in the world. The 24 hours service is split in 3 shifts.
Included in this Business Sales Package: Selling Price $89,000
1. Fully developed Web sites in English & French
2. 2 years prepaid Domain Names (.com)
3. 2 years prepaid Web Hosting
4. Fully developed Social Media sites
5. Video Commercial for T.V., Online Marketing & Social Media
6. Radio commercial
7. Video Testimonials
8. Powerful and pre-configured Marketing & Sales Tools/Systems
9. Powerful and pre-configured web-Based Operational System
10. Powerful Web-Based Telephone Switchboard, that can manage any type of telephone business activities imaginable
11. A customized Business Strategic Plan to implement immediately
12. Assistance in transitioning Paypal and other related eCommerce/Billing accounts to Your name
13. Access to exclusive networks to bid for Fortune 500 calls management client contracts
14. Reseller possibility offered by the Seller through its group of businesses.
15. Seller available for the transition.
This Business was officially launched in December 2012, so it's still in its first year of operation. It is currently a sub-division of a Small Business Management Group. Current owner wants to sell because she has too m
Click Here To Contact Seller
For more opportunities like this go to:
Sign up for Free Industry-Related News on Business and Franchise Opportunities