Successful with over 30 employees since 1998. Offered at $365K.
- Established 1998, profitable every year, with sales over $1.2M
- 2012 projected cash flow to exceed $220,000
- Advertising has been negligible despite the growth in sales
- A new owner could significantly boost sales with internet advertising (never been done by current owner)
- Three managers will stay on and run absentee for new owner
- Owner is willing to stay on in a consulting role for a brief period
- 70 percent of revenue from hair-related services, the balance coming from nail and skin care and spa-related offerings.
- Very little competition in this upscale, full-service market
- Located in a very busy Regional Mall with high-end anchors in the Baltimore-Washington corridor