We're pregnant and we need to reduce our workload to accommodate the new arrival, so we're selling one of our businesses.
* Located in Fernwood Square - 10,000 residents in the immediate neighbourhood, as well as dozens of offices, Victoria High School, Fernwood Community Centre and the Belfry Theatre
* Historic building - recently renovated unit
* Stable income for an owner/operator
* Licensed: 10 seats inside and 12 on the patio
* Fun and loyal clientele
* Great landlord: reasonable month to month rent (includes triple net, parking space, fire maintenance and garbage pick up), or optional lease.
Our busy season starts in the spring, so get in at the most profitable time of year and start getting to know the funkiest neighbourhood in town.
$29,500 - includes all equipment, inventory and training, as needed; all 2011 licenses are paid
Please do not approach staff - qualified buyers should email for detailed information. Contact for more information on this cafe for sale.