The Car Wash offers 6 bays, four self-service wand bays and two Futura Automatic bays. The setup provides minimal waiting time for those that choose the automatics, and the flexibility for self-serve customers who may also bring in boats, trailers, and/or other rolling stock in addition to their cars or truck.
- There are vending machines at the wash that offers fragrance trees, cleaning cloths, and Armor All supplies.
- The car wash is constructed of brick over solid concrete; the car wash was built to last. There is a monument type sign that beckons drivers into the car wash. The car wash is well lighted at all times and monitored with TV equipment and activity can be checked from any computer connection. A camera in the equipment room helps detect any malfunctions.
- The car wash is equipped with a Catec Water Reclaim System. A Portal TI credit card acceptor from Unitec is mounted in each of the self-service bays and at the automatic bays and at the vacuum islands.
- The owner follows up on any maintenance issues and makes sure all equipment is working. He is also responsible for making sure all vending machines are full and all chemical supplies are replenished. He is also responsible for collecting monies from change machines and replacing tokens. He has one part-time employee to keep the car wash clean and empty all trash containers. The owner handles all other duties required at the car wash.
- The car wash is on 1.3 acre with a 3,388 square foot car wash building that consist of 6 bays, four self-serve bays and two automatic wash bays with additional space for mechanical and supplies. Additionally there are four vacuums, concrete paving, landscaping and signage. An appraisal was completed by a NC State Certified General Appraiser on January 30, 2012 ...