GlobalBX
GlobalBX Lite Edition Search 1000s of Businesses For Sale.  
Buy a Business, Sell a Business, and find a Business Broker here.  

Welcome to the GlobalBX Directory. This is a small sample of our Houston listings from our 46,138 businesses for sale. If you are looking to buy a business or sell a business, we can help you. GlobalBX is a free business for sale listing exchange that provides a confidential forum to facilitate the buying and selling of businesses with thousands of businesses and franchises for sale as well as comprehensive business information for business buyers and business sellers. Buy a business, sell a business, research a franchise opportunity, or find a business broker. Click Here to access our full site.

Sell Your Business - Free Listing! Get Business, Equipment and Commercial Real Estate Financing Sell Your Business or Real Estate Note


Businesses For Sale   >>   Houston Businesses For Sale   

Pizza Restaurant - Clear Lake Area

Location  Houston, Texas, United States
Asking Price Range  < $250K
Gross Revenues  $336000
Net Profit / Cash Flow  $70000
Cash Flow Type  Sellers Discretionary Cash
Seller Finance  Yes
Year Established  2001
Number of Employees  4 - 5
Relocatable  No
Number of Employees  4 - 5
Real Estate  Leased
Training  As needed
Reason for Sale  Getting out of the restaurant business

Description  
This is a take out pizza shop wherein 90% of the items are delivered to the customers. The menu includes all types of pizzas, salads, wings, oven baked subs, and pasta dinners. Lunch is approximately 30% of the total business, with dinner being the remaining 70%. Customers include individuals, families, school events and private parties.


Click Here To Contact Seller


For more opportunities like this go to:
Albuquerque Businesses For Sale
Asheville Businesses For Sale
Austin Businesses For Sale
Baltimore Businesses For Sale
Bend Businesses For Sale
Beverly Hills Businesses For Sale
Bronx Businesses For Sale
Brooklyn Businesses For Sale
Broward Businesses For Sale
Calgary Businesses For Sale
Camdenton Businesses For Sale
Canton Businesses For Sale
Charlotte Businesses For Sale
Chester County Businesses For Sale
Clearwater Businesses For Sale
Cleveland Businesses For Sale
Colorado Springs Businesses For Sale
Columbia Businesses For Sale
Columbus Businesses For Sale
Coral Springs Businesses For Sale
Houston Businesses For Sale
Catering Services Businesses for Sale
Food Production and Packaging Businesses for Sale
Grocery and Supermarkets Businesses for Sale
Liquor Stores Businesses for Sale
Other Food and Beverage Businesses for Sale
Restaurants and Fast Food (Non-Franchise) Businesses for Sale
Vending Machines Businesses for Sale
Other Texas Businesses for Sale
Search Businesses For Sale

Get Free Information on all of the Top Franchises

Get a Business Loan, Find Commercial Lenders

NEWSLETTER

Sign up for Free Industry-Related News on Business and Franchise Opportunities



Get Free Franchise Information!






© 2001-15 GlobalBX. All rights reserved.