Care To Stay Home is a nation-wide network of independently owned, non-medical, private-pay, in-home senior care providers. Care To Stay Home is offering a unique opportunity to acquire a large home care territory at a discounted price that can either be sub-divided and re-sold through the Care To Stay Home business model or may be developed by your own home care business entirely. The Care To Stay Home model not only provides a positive entry point into the rewarding senior care market, but also affords a unique, highly successful exit strategy designed to maximize your company's enterprise value. We are not a Franchise or a membership organization.
We are seeking entrepreneurs and seasoned sales or management professionals who:
1. No longer see the stock market, traditional employment or real estate as viable means to success,
2. Want to enter the non-medical, in home care market with a highly successful business strategy from entry to exit,
3. Want to own your own business and become a Master Licensee Developer selling and developing surrounding territories and profit from the Care To Stay Home re-sale model, or develop your home care business in the entire area,
4. Want to take control of your future, build enterprise value and create equity for retirement.
Benefits for participating in Care To Stay Home include:
- No royalties, franchise, or monthly membership fees;
- Advanced, state of the art training program, support materials and business plan;
- Affiliation with nation-wide corporate identity while retaining 100% ownership and control;
- Unique value-added opportunity not available with other home care companies;
- Exclusivity in geographic territory.
To request a Confidentiality Agreement and Business Profile for this Senior Home Care business for sale, please email or call: Parker Wells, Director of Business Development, Care To Stay Home at (949) 916-6705. Principals only.