3WestTv operates a network of online media stations dedicated to Independent Artists of all mediums & genres (Under 17A) We have 8 District stations for sale. These are online/offline operations where the station owners interact directly with the district their station is.
The district station owner
- Sells fixed rate advertising on their station. (Can be done by Community Owners)
- Sells live-to-air events within their district from venues
- Hires the staff for the daily, and weekly live broadcasts
- Sells and or arranges for sponsorship prize packages for the top performing artists on their station
- Oversees and implements the ''Indie Artist'' competition at their level.
- Markets and promotes their station and any venue stations in their district as well as district related arts events.
- They work as part of team with implementing the district ''Indie Artist'' competition
- Works as part of team with the quadrant owners with the
- Implement and run any other promotion that has been developed by the quadrant and city station owners
They are the ''See It. Feel It, Touch It'' component of 3WestTv.
You can be part of a new way of thinking, communicating and entertaining, or sit on the sidelines waiting for the last minute replacement.
Startup costs are $590,000 for the first year license, equipment and training. Yearly license renewal fee is $15,500 per year. Monthly costs are $249.95 per month plus $7.95 per month per ad. Business Insurance costs at rate set by agencies (min 2million liability). City Licensing fees for live outdoor (Spring/Summer) events. (May also be a City Business Licensing Fee)
Plus any overhead cost you incur.
Additional income is developed by the higher levels of stations.
3WestTv deals with SOCAN, ASCAP and any other regulatory body that we may encounter.
3WestTv also deals with bandwidth and all online operations with 24/7 technical support.
You can reach me by e-mailor by phone 403-769-9