After almost 30 years building a very stable business, it is time for the owner to retire. This is by far the dominant firm in its market area with a healthy mix of residential and commercial customers. The company is so well respected that almost 20% of its annual income is prepaid, which is a great help to early season cash flow. Approximately 55% of the company's revenues come from spray applications of fertilizer, pesticides, etc. for trees shrubs and lawns. The remaining 45% is tree pruning, removal, etc.
Of course, the company is accredited, bonded, licensed and insured. Dependable, knowledgeable and long-term employees are expected to continue with the company for years to come. The owner's primary responsibilities are sales and public relations, as well as managing the department supervisors. The owner will provide training and transition assistance up to a full season to ensure a smooth transition for the new owner.
The office, shop and yard were built to suit this business, and are clean and well maintained. All equipment and vehicles are very well maintained. SBA lending is pre-approved for an industry experienced buyer. This is an ideal business for a certified arborist, or someone with commensurate experience. This is the very best tree care business for sale on the market today. If you ever wanted to buy a tree care business, here is your golden opportunity. Contact us today for further details.