GlobalBX
GlobalBX Lite Edition Search 1000s of Businesses For Sale.  
Buy a Business, Sell a Business, and find a Business Broker here.  

Welcome to the GlobalBX Directory. This is a just small sample of our Wholesale and Distribution listings from our 46,138 businesses for sale. If you are looking to buy a business or sell a business, we can help you. GlobalBX is a free business for sale listing exchange that provides a confidential forum to facilitate the buying and selling of businesses with thousands of businesses and franchises for sale as well as comprehensive business information for business buyers and business sellers. Buy a business, sell a business, research a franchise opportunity, get a commercial loan, or find a business broker. Click Here to access our full site.

Sell Your Business - Free Listing! Get Business, Equipment and Commercial Real Estate Financing Sell Your Business or Real Estate Note


Businesses For Sale   >>   Wholesale and Distribution Businesses For Sale

Mulch Manufacturing, Distribution & More

Location  Illinois,United States
Asking Price Range  $1.0M - $2.5M
Gross Revenues  $643614
Net Profit / Cash Flow  $191470
Cash Flow Type  Sellers Discretionary Cash
Seller Finance  Not Disclosed
Year Established  1976
Number of Employees  6 - 9
Inventory  1044000
Relocatable  No
Number of Employees  6 - 9
Real Estate  Leased
Training  Owner will train the buyer for 4 weeks at no cost.
Reason for Sale  Personal reasons.

Description  
This listing is for a profitable wood recycling and mulch manufacturer/distributor located in the southwest Chicago suburbs that's available to a qualified buyer. They manufacture and distribute their hardwood mulch products to the wholesale market, residential clients, municipalities, landscapers and more. In addition, they also perform tree care and removal. 70% of their business comes from the mulch aspect with trees making up the remaining 30%. The business is open to the public six days a week and they also provide residential and commercial delivery. This is a well-established business that's been a fixture in the community for nearly 20 years and it offers a buyer a substantial six-figure income. Over a million dollars in assets are to be transferred with the sale of the business as well. If you would like more information about this great business opportunity, or if you would like to schedule a site visit, please contact the agent either by phone (770-886-5100) or by email. Asking Price: $1,759,000


Click Here To Contact Seller


For more opportunities like this go to:
All Wholesale and Distribution Businesses for SaleWholesale and Distribution Businesses for SaleOther Illinois Businesses for Sale
Search Businesses For Sale

Get Free Information on all of the Top Franchises

Get a Business Loan, Find Commercial Lenders

NEWSLETTER

Sign up for Free Industry-Related News on Business and Franchise Opportunities



Get Free Franchise Information!




© 2001-15 GlobalBX. All rights reserved.