For sale is a diverse portfolio of Apps for iOS, Android plus eBooks in the hot gaming niche. The 3 sub-companies for sale cover a wide range of niches in addition to the gaming niche across iOS, Android, Amazon, and Kindle. The company has focused on being diversified from day one and it has helped the portfolio stay relevant for many years. The theme across the portfolio is strategy guides, video & text based tutorials, and other helpful content for popular games. The owner has recently published the apps on the Amazon store and they immediately climbed to the top of the reference charts. This can be seen as a large growth opportunity going forward.
Started in June 2011 this company is a top developer of mobile apps across all major platforms. The 40+ apps have been used by more than 8,800,000 users. The current user base is more than 1 million users. This business has developed and released apps ranging from the food category to the reference category, and maintains a top 1% rank among all app developers.
Monetization model: On iOS and Amazon, the majority of the apps are paid apps. On Android, they're free with a mix of ad networks. Ad networks used: Revmob, StartApp, MobileCore, AppFlood, AppLovin, mMedia.
Highlights of The Business:
- High quality apps/artwork (has a team of developers and graphic designers that new owner can use)
- Strong customer loyalty
- Recurring revenue, steady revenue for nearly 3 years with no ongoing expenses
- Rapidly expanding niche
- Diversified portfolio across niches and platforms (iOS, Android, Amazon, Kindle)
- High quality content within the apps which keeps customers coming back and giving high ratings
- Little to no time commitment required. All passive income at this point.
- iOS apps = 1.7mm downloads
- Android growth is big as didn't start selling on Android until Feb of 2013 and have made $88,000 since then.
- Sells Kindle books also as an additional revenue stream