This wonderful wholesale dairy distributor & beverage manufacturer was started in 1932 and purchased by the current owner in 1973. This dairy distributor has been a niche business serving the smaller accounts that the large wholesale distributors will not serve. This fine business is debt-free and a perfect business for any buyer! This is an excellent opportunity for a new buyer to own a fully functional, licensed and inspected food grade production facility!
This well established dairy distributor and beverage manufacturer is approved and licensed by the Dept. of Agriculture, FDA and is EPA approved and registered as a pesticide-producing establishment for the production of disinfecting and sterilizing products. They serve many establishments such as convenience stores, espresso stands, restaurants, nursing homes, private schools and the list goes on. Licenses specific to the industry are required to run this business. This company has trademarked products and is an authorized distributor of Darigold Products.
80% of the primary business activity is wholesale dairy distributing. The other 20% goes towards the manufacturing of juice, concentrates, fruit drinks and drinking water. They also offer private label manufacturing & packaging including EPA approved disinfectant.
Adding new equipment to allow packaging of different products along with pursuing new ideas in the beverage market would allow good growth for the company.
The building is 2,480 sq ft with room for expansion on the lot. The property includes a store, office, manufacturing plant, and freezer/cooler space. There is also a loading dock, steel storage building and restrooms.
Asking $335,000. Contact for more information on this dairy distributor business for sale.