Location: Ba Son Shipyard Cluster, Ton Duc Thang Boulevard, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC, Vietnam.
Total investment area: 22.5 ha
Price (per square meter): US$ 12,500 (in contract) + US$ 1,000 (services cost) = US$ 13,500
Objective: Complex of
- Financial centers,
- High-grade trading service centers,
- Observation tower,
- Cultural entertainment center.
Period of Land Using:
- Foreign Investors: 50 years.
- Joint Venture Investors: 70 years
Floor-space condition: shipyard and factory.
Construction Density: 50% - 60%
Construction Height: 70 - 80 storey, 3 underground floors.
Procedure: Proving Financial Capacity (by form).
Payment term: 3 stages (30%, 60%, 10%).
Payment form: Bank transferring.
Deposit & Earnest:
- Deposit: US$ 100,000 right after Memorandum of Understanding;
- Advance Security Money from Seller and Buyer: US$10,000,000.
As planned, the Ba Son Shipyard must hand over the site to the HCM City Management Board for Urban Railways by 2010 for building metro route No. 1, work on the Japanese-funded project.
- Face two boulevards: Ton Duc Thang and Nguyen Huu Canh;
- Good infrastructure: shipyard and factory;
- Hand over the site to the HCM City Management Board for Urban Railways by 2010 for building metro route No. 1. Work on the Japanese-funded project; Contact for more information on this Development for sale.