Profitable agricultural complex for sale with primary wine making plant
Location: Ukraine, Crimea, near the Black Sea coast (20 km).
Description of business (the object) and its location:
The total area of land is 4066.5 ha, incl. 1502.6 hectares of arable land (for barley and wheat), 996.0 hectares of grassland, 577.0 hectares of vineyards (cultivated Rkatsiteli, Aligote, Sauvignon, Chardonnay, Cabernet, Saperavi, Bastardo, Muscat Hamburg, Moldova). The production capacity of processing equipment is 10.8 tons per year. The company employs 100 people. The total area of buildings over 10,000 square meters. Wine materials are supplied to a number of large and well-known wineries in Ukraine. The plant has all necessary departments to ensure the manufacturing process. Also there is a small farm (more than 300 head of sheep, cows, chickens, rabbits).
Perspectives and advantages of the object:
- A convenient location (along one of the busiest routes south-western Crimea towards the sea), in the period from May to October, a large flow of tourists;
- Warm, soft and favorable climate, a magnificent combination of sea and steppe air (without industrial pollution);
- A large area and the area of the premises;
- The possibility of multiple activities;
- The ability to carry out a vicious cycle of wine production (secondary winemaking) and sales of finished products under its own brand (with additional equipment);
- The possibility of fishing, and other facilities for recreation and;
- Restaurants (cafes) with 100 seats (the prospect of working with tour groups traveling to the Crimea, conducting meetings, parties, presentations, etc.)
- The terrain and the proximity of farms to the Black Sea can accommodate a large entertainment complex with a developed infrastructure for active recreation (water park, training, rally racing, helipads, etc.) for a wide range of amateur competitions and entertainment.