Currently many Ukrainian agricultural enterprises cannot afford field works (increase of fuel prices, decrease of food prices, unavailability of credit facilities, etc). That is why many want to wind up their business or switch to some other cheaper types of commercial activities.
Due to financial crisis, the prices for sale-purchase as well as lease of land have dropped significantly to the level of 2000 year. Thus, huge land plots (from 5,000 hectares to 35,000 hectares) of many enterprises are available for lease almost in all regions of Ukraine.
If you are interested in leasing land in Ukraine for a long period of time (minimum 5-10 years) through acquisition of corporate rights in companies, which currently lease land, kindly send us the following Inquiry:
1. Region (oblast) of the land plot;
2. Minimal and maximal size of the land plot (as a single piece);
3. Fertility of the land (minimal, medium or maximal);
4. Minimal and maximal lease term;
5. Land plot with facilities (warehouse, silo, etc) or without;
6. Land plot with agricultural machinery or without.
If you send us such details, we'll be able to inform you what is available and approximate prices.
Looking forward to receiving inquiries from you.
Financial crisis opens great opportunities for foreign companies to expand their business!
Email or call at 380502674177 for more information on this land plots for lease.