TEMPERATURE MONITORING & VALIDATION DEVICES FOR THE COLD CHAIN - PHARMACEUTICAL, MEDICAL, FRESH PRODUCE, MEAT, FISH, POULTRY, FLOWERS & EXPORT FRUIT
- The Master Distributor was i appointed for South Africa in 2007. The current owner took over the operation in 2010 and has achieved considerable success with the products. - the Principal's philosophy is they cannot expand the SADC footprint unless their Distributors prosper; and as such, have put together a structure that will create a prosperous long term future for all involved.
- Due to the large geographical nature of Southern Africa, the Company decided to appoint regional distributors throughout South Africa and country distributors in the SADC territories. In the main, Distributors will be appointed as per the Country borders in the SADC territories.
- The Countries under consideration have been identified and categorised in 4 sizes of Distributorships - Tier 0, 1, 2 and 3.
- ANGOLA, BOTSWANA, DRC, MALAWI, MAURITIUS, MOZAMBIQUE, LESOTHO, NAMIBIA, SWAZILAND, TANZANIA, ZAMBIA & ZIMBABWE
COUNTRY DISTRIBUTORSHIP INFORMATION -
- The initial all in cost varies according to the size of operation. The total cost excl VAT, for SWAZILAND will cost $35 000 ,which will provide:
- IT Systems o Laptop Computer o Access to Operating Software and Licensing (part contribution) o Connection to the Monitoring System via a user login
- Marketing Material o Product Catalogues o Technical specifications o Link on the Website via the contacts page o Advertising and Media
- Operational Input o Product/Systems Training - three to four days in Cape Town
o Procedure Manual o Distributor's Contract o Initial Stationery
- Initial Stock of S5 000 worth of stock (Depending on Category) at distributor's cost.
- To be provided by the Distributor - the start-up costs and working capital, business premises, ISP/Internet & vehicle.