GlobalBX
GlobalBX Lite Edition Search 1000s of Businesses For Sale.  
Buy a Business, Sell a Business, and find a Business Broker here.  

Welcome to the GlobalBX Directory. This is a just small sample of our Security and Protection Services listings from our 46,138 businesses for sale. If you are looking to buy a business or sell a business, we can help you. GlobalBX is a free business for sale listing exchange that provides a confidential forum to facilitate the buying and selling of businesses with thousands of businesses and franchises for sale as well as comprehensive business information for business buyers and business sellers. Buy a business, sell a business, research a franchise opportunity, get a commercial loan, or find a business broker. Click Here to access our full site.

Sell Your Business - Free Listing! Get Business, Equipment and Commercial Real Estate Financing Sell Your Business or Real Estate Note


Businesses For Sale   >>   Security and Protection Services Businesses For Sale

Security Systems & Access Control Company

Location  Georgia,United States
Asking Price Range  $2.5M - $5.0M
Gross Revenues  $2260000
Net Profit / Cash Flow  $480880
Cash Flow Type  Sellers Discretionary Cash
Seller Finance  Yes
Year Established  1982
Number of Employees  10 - 19
Inventory  35000
Relocatable  Yes
Number of Employees  10 - 19
Real Estate  Owned
Training  Negotiable
Reason for Sale  Retiring and other interests

Description  
SECURITY SYSTEMS AND ACCESS CONTROL, PRICE $3,000,000 REAL ESTATE AVAILABLE: With profit margins averaging 60%-70%, this Business is a preferred provider for a well-known international product. Specializing in corporate security, the Company offers high-end security systems, access control systems, and integration systems for commercial and industrial clients. All systems are custom designed and the Company constructs its own servers, allowing it to tailor to the individual needs of its customers. Poised for expansion throughout the Southeastern United States, this Company has key personnel in place and a well-established reputation for service and quality work. Repeat sales account for 90% of the Company's total revenue, with the remaining 10% coming from new business. Along with its high percentage of repeat business, the majority of new clients stem from referrals. Seize the opportunity to take this business to the next level! For more information about this business for sale, contact Pat McDonald by telephone at 678-277-9951 ext 22 or Dean by telephone at 678-277-9951 ext 12. Please visit our website for more information about our company and the services we provide. FACILITIES: The Company operates from a home office, or at the customers' locations. Additionally, the Company utilizes a warehouse complete with office condo to store inventory and equipment. The warehouse has two floors and 3,000 total square feet, with only 25% of the facility being utilized, allowing for considerable growth before needing additional space. It is currently owned by the Company and is available for sale separately.


Click Here To Contact Seller


For more opportunities like this go to:
All Business Services Businesses for Sale
Advertising and Marketing Businesses for Sale
Architecture and Interior Design Businesses for Sale
Commercial Cleaning Businesses for Sale
Construction Businesses for Sale
Equipment Rental and Leasing Businesses for Sale
Financial Businesses for Sale
Graphic Design Businesses for Sale
House and Garden Maintenance Businesses for Sale
Laundry Businesses for Sale
Locksmiths Businesses for Sale
Other Services Businesses for Sale
Pet Care Businesses for Sale
Postal and Messenger Services Businesses for Sale
Printing Service Businesses for Sale
Security and Protection Services Businesses for Sale
Staffing Businesses for Sale
Towing Businesses for Sale
Transportation - Airplane, Taxi, and Limousine Businesses for Sale
Waste Services Businesses for Sale
Other Georgia Businesses for Sale
Search Businesses For Sale

Get Free Information on all of the Top Franchises

Get a Business Loan, Find Commercial Lenders

NEWSLETTER

Sign up for Free Industry-Related News on Business and Franchise Opportunities



Get Free Franchise Information!




© 2001-15 GlobalBX. All rights reserved.