- 35% revenue growth over 2010; 90% revenue growth over 2009,
- A certified fabricator, welder, installer and repairer of high pressure piping systems, primarily for the oil field industry
- Strong sales and earnings in the manufacturing of pressure piping systems since 1994,
- Has an excellent reputation within the oil industry, with a solid customer base in Saskatchewan and Alberta, including major oil companies,
- Strong normalized EBITDA close to $650,000,
- Two owners taking over $450,000 in management fees,
- Buyer financing is available through a large financial institution based on cash flow, property value or lease back of equipment,
- Highly sought after technical expertise and certification provide a competitive edge,
- Strong focus on quality and craftsmanship and an extremely efficient and well maintained manufacturing facility,
- Proven safety record and competitive pricing,
- Many opportunities to increase sales by diversifying into new segments of the oilfield service industry,
- IT, administrative and accounting systems are well in place and functional,
- Current owners are committed to assist new ownership for a smooth transition and will be a valuable asset to the acquirer during the transition phase.
This is an excellent opportunity for a company in the same industry or in a related field to expand strategically and find economies of scale.