Email or Call Rik at: 630-963-9350 x: 20
Appraised at $1,600,000 in 2008 ~ Make Me an Offer!
- 1.15 acre land site close to downtown Lisle
- Located on busy Main Street (Route 53)
- High traffic area - Average daily traffic count: 26,500 cars
- Strong daytime and residential populations in immediate area
- Neighbors include national and regional retailers, including Jewel-Osco, BP Amoco, Shell Oil Station, Harris Bank, Starbucks, Walgreens, Subway, LA Tan and McDonald's
- Existing 3,115 sf office building currently on-site
- Currently zoned Office, rezoning possible
- Close proximity to Four Lakes Resort and Apartments
- Easy access via I-355, I-88, Route 53 and Ogden Avenue
Why Lisle? Strong demographics make Lisle a desirable location for businesses, which appreciate the benefits of having thousands of potential customers delivered to their door daily via Lisle's strong transportation network.
In 2005, a special census determined Lisle's population to be 23,506. Claritas' 2009 research estimates approximately 258,435 people within a five-mile radius of the downtown. This includes 99,152 households with an estimated average household income of $97,698. The estimated median value of owner-occupied housing is $309,772.
During the day, Lisle's population increases by thousands as employees commute to business districts and visitors travel to the Village's many community treasures such as The Morton Arboretum. In addition, students attend classes at one of Lisle's recognized educational institutions such as Benedictine, National Lewis or Northwoods Universities. ~ Taken from Lisle Website