GlobalBX
GlobalBX Lite Edition Search 1000s of Businesses For Sale.  
Buy a Business, Sell a Business, and find a Business Broker here.  

Welcome to the GlobalBX Directory. This is a just small sample of our Other Manufacturing listings from our 46,138 businesses for sale. If you are looking to buy a business or sell a business, we can help you. GlobalBX is a free business for sale listing exchange that provides a confidential forum to facilitate the buying and selling of businesses with thousands of businesses and franchises for sale as well as comprehensive business information for business buyers and business sellers. Buy a business, sell a business, research a franchise opportunity, get a commercial loan, or find a business broker. Click Here to access our full site.

Sell Your Business - Free Listing! Get Business, Equipment and Commercial Real Estate Financing Sell Your Business or Real Estate Note


Businesses For Sale   >>   Other Manufacturing Businesses For Sale

Soap Manufacturer & Distributor

Location  California,United States
Asking Price Range  < $250K
Gross Revenues  $109846
Net Profit / Cash Flow  $40423
Cash Flow Type  Sellers Discretionary Cash
Seller Finance  Not Disclosed
Year Established  1994
Number of Employees  1 - 3
Relocatable  Yes
Number of Employees  1 - 3
Real Estate  Leased
Training  4 weeks of training at 8 hours per week
Reason for Sale  Retiring

Description  
This company has an outstanding business model in a very solid industry. It manufactures a variety of its own handcrafted soaps for sale on the Internet, outdoor fairs & shows and wholesales to small gift stores. The company also has a line of body butter (lotions). 90% of the business is soap sales and the remaining 10% is body butter. Since this company sells a consumable product, customers come back to the company to purchase it again. The soaps are glycerin based and have beautiful scents and colors. The customers are fanatical about the products. Learning how to make soap is easy and the owner will provide all the information on how to do it. There are approximately 40 different types of soaps the seller offers to its customers. The company's customers are often introduced to the product at outdoor craft & fairs and then will purchase again at the same fair another time or just purchase it on the internet. Currently, 67% of the business is from direct sales and craft & outdoor fairs, 13% is from the company's website and the remaining 20% is wholesale orders to small gift shops. The email database has grown to 800 loyal customers. The company has massive potential for a business minded individual. The current owner has a passion for soap, but did not have a strong business background to take it beyond its current foundation. The soap industry is $60 billion and this company has the framework and foundation ready for someone that knows and understands how to grow a business significantly. The company can be easily located anywhere in California, Oregon, Arizona or Nevada. This is a highly confidential matter and no information will be provided until a signed confidentiality agreement and profile form is completed. Please email for the confidentiality agreement and to learn more.


Click Here To Contact Seller


For more opportunities like this go to:
All Manufacturing Businesses for Sale
Airplane and Boating Manufacturing Businesses for Sale
Auto Parts Manufacturing Businesses for Sale
Chemical Manufacturing Businesses for Sale
Clothing and Footwear Manufacturing Businesses for Sale
Computers and Electronic Equipment Manufacturing Businesses for Sale
Furniture Manufacturing Businesses for Sale
Lighting Products Manufacturing Businesses for Sale
Machinery Manufacturing Businesses for Sale
Medical Device Manufacturing Businesses for Sale
Metals Manufacturing Businesses for Sale
Other Manufacturing Businesses for Sale
Paper and Packaging Manufacturing Businesses for Sale
Plastics Manufacturing Businesses for Sale
Textiles and Materials Manufacturing Businesses for Sale
Wood Products Manufacturing Businesses for Sale
Other California Businesses for Sale
Search Businesses For Sale

Get Free Information on all of the Top Franchises

Get a Business Loan, Find Commercial Lenders

NEWSLETTER

Sign up for Free Industry-Related News on Business and Franchise Opportunities



Get Free Franchise Information!




© 2001-15 GlobalBX. All rights reserved.