A profitable sign manufacturing with established accounts with many top suppliers in the nation. The business income is steady with many repeat and loyal customers, as well as new customers. Business can be brought to a much higher level because currently the business does not advertise at all. It relies on repeat customers and words of mouth. Some past clients from 8-10 years ago also still called for smaller repair jobs and maintenance needs.
Purchase includes all furniture, fixture and equipment, and TRAINING.
Equipment list includes:
1. 52'' Roland plotter,
2. 64'' OCE solvent printer,
3. 4x6ft CNC router,
4. HIX heat press,
5. Existing tables for sing preparation
6. 28ft extension ladders (2)
7. 16ft articulated ladder (foldable)
8. 8ft stepladders (2)
9. Extension attachment for scaffolding/staging (2)
10. Plywood decked aluma-plank
11. Computers and monitors (2 sets)
12. Design software and applications.
13, Vector and Fonts Collections (1,000+ including premium paid fonts).
14. Client lists database.
15. Existing website (top ranking in Google)
16. Existing Inventory and supplies (valued about $1,500)
The facility is leased, current lease end on 5/2013. Lease rate is $800+/month on 1440 sq. ft. Rent incentive can be negotiated further with the landlord for qualified buyers. Business can also be relocated if needed, since not very many walk in customers. Most orders are received by phone or emails.
Business only open Monday - Friday, from 11am-5pm (sometimes closed on weekdays) because owner lives a little far away. Current customers and repeat customers are about 90% of the sale, with new customers coming from internet searches, mostly. Good for retired couple or people who want highly flexible schedule since the business is not very demanding. Some works are subcontracted so you don't need to worry.
No experience required, current owner will train for 4 weeks for free.