GlobalBX
GlobalBX Lite Edition Search 1000s of Businesses For Sale.  
Buy a Business, Sell a Business, and find a Business Broker here.  

Welcome to the GlobalBX Directory. This is a just small sample of our Other Health and Medical listings from our 46,138 businesses for sale. If you are looking to buy a business or sell a business, we can help you. GlobalBX is a free business for sale listing exchange that provides a confidential forum to facilitate the buying and selling of businesses with thousands of businesses and franchises for sale as well as comprehensive business information for business buyers and business sellers. Buy a business, sell a business, research a franchise opportunity, get a commercial loan, or find a business broker. Click Here to access our full site.

Sell Your Business - Free Listing! Get Business, Equipment and Commercial Real Estate Financing Sell Your Business or Real Estate Note


Businesses For Sale   >>   Other Health and Medical Businesses For Sale

Beverly Hills Top Rated Home Care Franchise

Location  California,United States
Asking Price Range  < $250K
Gross Revenues  $450000
Net Profit / Cash Flow  $80000
Cash Flow Type  EBITDA
Seller Finance  Not Disclosed
Year Established  2010
Number of Employees  35 - 49
Relocatable  Not Disclosed
Number of Employees  35 - 49
Real Estate  Leased
Training  Available through transition
Reason for Sale  New ventures

Description  
2year old Private Duty Home Care Agency for sale in Westwood, CA. Nationally known, top franchise (with non-medical and skilled divisions), ranked by Franchise Business Review in top 5 in terms of growth. Franchise territory covers high-income areas in LA county and Beverly Hills, BelAir, Santa Monica, Pacific Palisades, West LA, Century City, Pasadena, San Marino, and Altadena. Strategic location services all areas west of the Fwy 57 and north of the Fwy 105. It services one of the most demographically attractive senior care markets in the Country. Service market includes a many large hospitals, senior centers, assisted living communities, nursing homes, memory care and skilled nursing facilities. Hospitals include UCLA, Cedar Sinai, Huntington, Kaiser's, the VA Hospital, and St. John's. Unlimited potential. Business has established 10-15 National referral sources, a database of 200+ local referral sources, and 100+ hired, trained Caregivers on payroll. Senior care is a $55 Billion recession proof industry. Business requires no prior home care/medical experience. Company has experienced dynamic financial growth. In 2012 more than 95% of revenues was cash based, while the remaining 5% came from childcare services associated with a National Employee Assistance Program. Client counts range from 15 - 25 in a given week. Large potential growth exists with introduction of Skilled services at the discretion of new owner. Offices strategically located, company provides long & short term care to clients, most receive between 8 - 24 hours of care per day. Asking price is $199,000, with Seller Discretionary Earnings at $80,000. Seller would like to pursue other interests but will assist during transitional period. The staff and caregivers, all of which are W2 employees available to work with new owner. Key employee in industry for over 8 yrs, handles all operational issues, giving new owner freedom to aggressively grow business if they choose. 888-854-1249.


Click Here To Contact Seller


For more opportunities like this go to:
All Health and Medical Businesses for Sale
Chiropractic Practices Businesses for Sale
Dental Practices Businesses for Sale
Health Clubs and Spas Businesses for Sale
Long-Term Care Facilities Businesses for Sale
Medical Clinics Businesses for Sale
Medical Devices Businesses for Sale
Medical Practices Businesses for Sale
Medical and Dental Labs Businesses for Sale
Optometry Businesses for Sale
Other Health and Medical Businesses for Sale
Pharmacy Businesses for Sale
Other California Businesses for Sale
Search Businesses For Sale

Get Free Information on all of the Top Franchises

Get a Business Loan, Find Commercial Lenders

NEWSLETTER

Sign up for Free Industry-Related News on Business and Franchise Opportunities



Get Free Franchise Information!




© 2001-15 GlobalBX. All rights reserved.