GlobalBX
GlobalBX Lite Edition Search 1000s of Businesses For Sale.  
Buy a Business, Sell a Business, and find a Business Broker here.  

Welcome to the GlobalBX Directory. This is a just small sample of our Other Entertainment and Leisure listings from our 46,138 businesses for sale. If you are looking to buy a business or sell a business, we can help you. GlobalBX is a free business for sale listing exchange that provides a confidential forum to facilitate the buying and selling of businesses with thousands of businesses and franchises for sale as well as comprehensive business information for business buyers and business sellers. Buy a business, sell a business, research a franchise opportunity, get a commercial loan, or find a business broker. Click Here to access our full site.

Sell Your Business - Free Listing! Get Business, Equipment and Commercial Real Estate Financing Sell Your Business or Real Estate Note


Businesses For Sale   >>   Other Entertainment and Leisure Businesses For Sale

Family Entertainment Business For Sale

Location  Louisiana,United States
Asking Price Range  $250K - $500K
Gross Revenues  $550000
Net Profit / Cash Flow  $30000
Cash Flow Type  Sellers Discretionary Cash
Seller Finance  Yes
Year Established  2003
Number of Employees  6 - 9
Inventory  500000
Relocatable  Not Disclosed
Number of Employees  6 - 9
Real Estate  Leased
Training  Available
Reason for Sale  Retirement

Description  
This family entertainment business for sale is located in Central Louisiana. The business is in a growing city with a large number of families, which is great for an entertainment business such as this one. This family entertainment business offers a variety of entertainment options. Parties, open play, field trips are some of the fantastic opportunities for families that this business offers. The facility is approximately 23,000 sq ft, so there is no shortage of space to enjoy everything available. The seller is divesting this business due to retirement. Seller is asking for a 10% down payment and is willing to owner finance the remaining 90%. Seller will stay on and help train new owner on this very easy and fun to own and operate family entertainment business for sale. Check out the business, meet the owner, make an offer, and become this family loved entertainment business's next owner!


Click Here To Contact Seller


For more opportunities like this go to:
All Entertainment and Leisure Businesses for Sale
Amusement Parks Businesses for Sale
Art Galleries and Museums Businesses for Sale
Billiards and Bowling Businesses for Sale
Casinos Businesses for Sale
Movie Theaters Businesses for Sale
Other Entertainment and Leisure Businesses for Sale
Other Louisiana Businesses for Sale
Search Businesses For Sale

Get Free Information on all of the Top Franchises

Get a Business Loan, Find Commercial Lenders

NEWSLETTER

Sign up for Free Industry-Related News on Business and Franchise Opportunities



Get Free Franchise Information!




© 2001-15 GlobalBX. All rights reserved.