Price: $175,000. While it is a rewarding experience to watch your business grow from the ground up, it can be an extremely cost effective path to the return of your investment to purchase an existing gym location.
Consider just a few of the benefits:
- the gym currently is owned and operated by la boxing franchise corporation.
- there is no lease to negotiate.
- the current lease has favorable terms.
- the tenant build-out is complete.
- there are none of the traditional start-up expenses.
- the signage package is completed.
- the gym equipment package has already been installed.
- all gym personnel are in place, so no need to recruit.
- all city permits are in place.
- TV ads, radio spots and print advertising completed and ready to place with local media companies.
Since these initial investment items have already been paid for, it allows you to invest your time and money in business development efforts to grow your business. I am sure you have questions, such as:
- why would i purchase an existing location when i could open my own?
- what is the value of purchasing a company-owned gym with a membership base?
- what is the process for purchasing an existing la boxing franchise?
- why is la boxing franchise corporation selling the la boxing franchise in the Portland market?
Email or call Carl Kosnar at 619-994-2258 or 714-668-9231 for more information on this boxing gym for sale.