To: Prospective Purchaser.
1. INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY - An opportunity exists to acquire the business and assets of GENECOS LTD.
2. The following is what is being sold:
- The Genecos name and all rights to its usage.
- The Genecos URL genecos.com.
- The Genecos website and its online shopping cart software (Miva).
- The entire inventory of Genecos pot racks & kitchen furniture (over 500 finished pieces). Estimated retail value is over US$200,000.
- The entire inventory of Genecos pot rack accessories. Estimated retail value is over US$20,000.
- The entire inventory of packaging designed specifically for Genecos pot racks. Estimated value CDN$5,000.
- The machines and tools for rolling the ovals of the pot racks. Estimated value CDN$5,000.
- The design drawings for all the products.
- Database of all the potential retailer customers in North America that currently buy pot racks at all price levels.
The profitability of Genecos pot racks is quite exceptional even if the product is sold to dealers and retailers. The pure copper pot racks are the USP (Unique Selling Point) but with current high copper prices the margins are lower than when we originally developed the concept. The profitability remains high on powder coated and stainless steel models.
Genecos currently has an overdraft of CDN $38,000 and that is the only debt. Any debts owing would be taken off the agreed selling price.
The Genecos business model can be relocated with little difficulty. We are interested in receiving offers in excess of US$200,000 for the Genecos business. Interested parties should email or contact Patrick Malleret, 889 Shadeland Ave, Burlington, ON, L7T2M2 Canada, 905-334-1811 for more information on this Houseware Manufacturing business for sale.