Ceramics Business and / or Inventory, Equipment & Supplies FOR SALE. This is an excellent opportunity to expand an existing ceramics business / studio and / or obtain everything to start a ceramics business. Owner is retiring and lease is expiring. Following is a listing of the inventory, equipment, fixtures, tools and supplies:
- Over 6,500 molds
- Inventory includes a large assortment of over 3,000 bisque and greenware pieces
- Wide variety of over 100 finished pieces included in the inventory.
- 3 kilns, 2 - 12' pouring tables with motors (75 gallon tank),
Furniture & Fixtures included in sale:
- 8 Display Cases & 2 Pegboard Displays for large supply of acrylic paints, glazes, brushes
- 22 Metal 5' & 6' Adjustable Metal Shelves
- 2-Sided 5' Adjustable Shelves
- 2-Sided 10' Adjustable Shelves
- 2-Sided 15' Adjustable Shelves
- 2 - 12' folding tables
- Round wood table with 2 side chairs
- 20 chairs
- 10 - 4' tables for craft work
- 3 - 3-step ladders
- 2 wheel dolly
- Large assortment of lighting kits, rods for lamps, plastic bulbs for Christmas Trees, music boxes, bank plugs, etc.
- 3 Bakers Racks - 6 foot on wheels
- Hundreds of cinder blocks with wood shelving for molds organization
For photos and more info, email or contact: Donna or Ronald Wuerch, Sonlife Consulting Services, Inc., at 918-446-8585, Ext. 6 or Ext 7.