Fun easy and profitable video gaming business is for sale in a major shopping district of Brooklyn. Their location has tremendous amount of foot traffic. The current owner operates the business semi-absentee working only 20 hours a week in the store. A more hands on owner would be able to propel both the sales and profits of this business. They carry all types of the most popular video games, cell phones, and some electronics and accessories. They do a heavy buy, sell and trade business. Their video games account for 70% of their revenue and the other items account for 30% of their sales. The business is priced to sell at only $ 85,000 plus inventory of approximately $75,000. Contact for more information on this video gaming and electronics store for sale.