Resort is a multi--‐phased, world--‐class destination resort and casino development on 253 acres inside the prime gaming zone. Phase one
of the Project will include the following major amenities:
- 100,000 square foot Casino with 3,000 positions
- 1,000 Key Luxury Hotel
- 50,000 square foot Convention and Meeting Center
- 15,000 square foot Health and Wellness Center
- 3,000 car parking structure
- Giant Ferris Wheel attraction
- 25 Acre WaterPark
- 5,000 seat Sport and Entertainment Venue
- Restaurants, bars and associated retail
Phase one will take 30 months of construction to complete at a projected
cost of $1.135 Billion.
Projected year one gross revenue from the first phase upon opening in
2014 is $396 Million with projected EBIDTA of $141M.
10 year operating financial pro--‐forma of phase one, projected to open in
2014 are Available upon request and post NCNDA signing.
Future Phases: The 253 acre development site can support at least two
additional casino properties in future phases that will be developed as
market conditions dictate.
In addition, the Project has access to hundreds of nearby acreage outside
the gaming area for development and expansion of non--‐gaming resort
Likely future resort expansion will include:
- Two additional major casino floors
- Two 750 key luxury hotels
- Expansion of restaurant, bar and retail offerings
- Expansion of the meeting and convention space to accommodate
- Development of a signature 18 hole championship golf course and
- Golf & tennis training academy
- Development of a world--‐class rollercoaster attraction