This bar for sale was established in 1957, and it has attained a legendary status to the many who admire this charming little business. There are over 200 loyal fans at its public Facebook registry.
The product mix is 75% Liquor, featuring many of the mixed drinks made famous by Earl (its longtime owner) and the remaining 25% is beer and pop. The bar opens at 3:00 pm Sunday thru Thursday, and opens at 1:00 pm on Friday & Saturday. Closing time is usually at midnight, and 1:00 am on weekends.
Entertainment is provided by a vintage-era jukebox, filled with all the favorites from the Big Band era.
Seating capacity is 58 for the facility, and many patrons cluster around the stylish 28-foot liquor bar, originally made by the Hollerman Manufacturing Company. Parking is excellent, at it is located adjacent to a large city owned parking lot with free parking.
The building is in good condition. It has a gas F/A heating system, and had a new roof installed in 2008.
Sale Price: $98,000 plus inventory. Email or call Don Weisman at 320-258-5804.