This is a Catering business for sale, located in Ann Arbor Michigan off of (I94) and State St. This business has only been open for One (1) year and has seen improvement every month. This is a great opportunity to own your own business and has enormous potential.
75 % of all orders are delivered to the University of Michigan, and the remainder 25% are delivered to local businesses. You can expect to make $3,000.00 per Month in profit (as is today) working approximately 30 hours per week, some days you may need another person to help you deliver or prep food. No experience is needed due to being a very simple operation. We will show you everything, ''But'', you have to be professional and know how to work and communicate with people. This is an upscale catering company, very high profit margins, and very high expectations.
Loving what you do is the key to being very successful. Although business has been growing every month, there is lots of room for improvement. You can make $8,000 to $10,000 per month very easily just by visiting and soliciting local businesses and the vast University of Michigan, which we seldom did.
This is an Approximately 1300 S.F. Building with a private office, garage and kitchen.
Total Rent is $1,400; taxes included. Water bill averages $80, Gas & Electric $400, Phone $140, Internet $59, Insurance $130. This gives you a Grand Total of about $2,209 in Monthly expenses. If you do $4,000 in Sales every month, all your expenses are covered, and more. By factoring this in the equation, one can see the endless potential this business has.
This is a Beautiful Clean kitchen where everything is set up to be an organized for a smooth and easy operation. You don't need to be a cook to own this place. Only 5% - 10% of business is hot food; everything else is quick and easy. Asking Price $85,000 plus inventory; approximately $5,000-$10,000. Serious Buyers only please. Email or call Mike at (248)755-7733.