Permitted Steam Coal Reserve for Sale
- This deep mine is located in central West Virginia, USA
- The total area covers approximated 3,200 acres.
- There are 81 million tons of in-place tons of high quality steam coal.
- The coal is located in the Campells Creek, Coalburg, No. 5 Block and Upper Kittanning coal seams. The coal permit covers the Coalburg and No. 5 Block.
- Most of coal has an ash yield of 10%, a sulfur content of 1% and a BTU of 14,500.
- Railroad and river barging is located 30 miles away.
- Asking $30 million. Owner will consider a complete sale, JV or lease option.
For more information, please call 1-877-871-5367