PATENTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS (IPR) FOR SALE
Patented, advanced method of temperature measurement, serving the requirements of the food and medical industries.
Location Relocatable, worldwide
Turner Butler has been appointed to invite offers of purchase for the Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) of an advanced method of temperature measurement serving the requirements of the food and medical industries with other potential applications.
The technology has the following key attributes:
- Established as only method worldwide of measuring packaged foods and products
- World's only method of measuring frozen food and other samples
- Patented technology
- Provides huge savings in daily waste production in large scale food production
- Recently being adopted as ''best practice'' by supplier to world largest fast food restaurant chain
- 125 machines already deployed in the field.
- Quotations for additional machines currently awaiting decisions.
- Annual service and maintenance contracts recently launched.
- Extensive, loyal and wide-ranging UK and international customer base including some of the best-known food manufacturers and brands in the world.
- Significant growth and expansion opportunities.
- Excellent reputation within the industry.
- All of the Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) associated with the technology including software, patents, copyright, design rights, trademarks etc.
The business provides an acquirer, possibly a multi-national instrumentation company already serving the food manufacturing industry with an additional product to add to their portfolio.