Newly Established Bilingual (English & Spanish) Home-Care Business for Sale.
Listed as one of the Hottest Trends by Entrepreneur Magazine - Helping people live safe, independent and happy at home! Studies show that if a senior can stay in their home, their lives are extended. But this can cause a strain on family members who need to provide the extra care - the meal preparation, transportation, cleaning, medication monitoring, and companionship. That's where this home-care business can help. The agency provides caring companions to people in need of non-medical assistance in their home or care facility. The agency compliments (or substitutes for) the care that family members provide -- basic care for the senior while providing peace of mind for the family.
Key points to consider: No franchise investment, No royalty fees, No territory restrictions, Lower initial investment, Home-based option, Sole Proprietary and decision-maker.
Selling Price: $10,000.
Sale Price Includes:
1. State licensing information for change of ownership
2. Existing name and goodwill
3. Fully bilingual (English & Spanish) website (content)
4. Personalized bilingual (English & Spanish) company materials
5. Employee/contractor orientation training manual
6. Employee/contractor policy & procedures manual
7. Owner's manual (sections cover home care services, home care market, human resources, client services and marketing)
8. New hire manual
9. New client & client assessment manual
10. Complete CD library containing company materials
11. Caregiver training videos and assessment tests
12. 200 sets of personalized promotional materials (bags, magnets, first aid kit, notepad)
13. Existing caregiver roster
14. Existing contact list for facilities (SNL, ALF, Hospitals, etc.)
Sale Price Excludes $2,000 assignment or transfer fee payable to a third party.
Turn key operation.
Email or call Vanessa Ramos for more information.