GlobalBX Lite Edition Search 1000s of Businesses For Sale.  
Buy a Business, Sell a Business, and find a Business Broker here.  

Welcome to the GlobalBX Directory. This is a just small sample of our Locksmiths listings from our 46,138 businesses for sale. If you are looking to buy a business or sell a business, we can help you. GlobalBX is a free business for sale listing exchange that provides a confidential forum to facilitate the buying and selling of businesses with thousands of businesses and franchises for sale as well as comprehensive business information for business buyers and business sellers. Buy a business, sell a business, research a franchise opportunity, get a commercial loan, or find a business broker. Click Here to access our full site.

Sell Your Business - Free Listing! Get Business, Equipment and Commercial Real Estate Financing Sell Your Business or Real Estate Note

Businesses For Sale   >>   Locksmiths Businesses For Sale

Locksmith Sales, Service, Repair & Installation

Location  Texas,United States
Asking Price Range  $1.0M - $2.5M
Gross Revenues  $635000
Net Profit / Cash Flow  $264441
Cash Flow Type  Sellers Discretionary Cash
Seller Finance  Not Disclosed
Year Established  1980
Number of Employees  6 - 9
Inventory  434000
Relocatable  Yes
Number of Employees  6 - 9
Real Estate  Leased
Training  Plus 3 contractors. Key employees will most likely stay after sale, owner available for reasonable transitioning.
Reason for Sale  Approaching retirement.

This business is an established lock shop outside of Houston, Texas that offers a variety of services. In addition to operating as a locksmith, they also install high security locks and duplicate all types of keys, including transponder and high security keys. They are an authorized distributor of Panasonic closed circuit video equipment and Radionic brand alarm systems. Additionally, they sell other alarm systems and many different kinds of safes, ranging from small house safes to large high security safes. The business is known for its quality products and knowledgeable technicians. Since they are able to supply almost any type of lock or security needed, along with excellent customer service, they have a great reputation in the community! The business was first established in 1980 with the current ownership starting in 1993. The current owner has decided he wants to retire. Locksmith goods and services contribute to 95% of the sales while the other 5% comes from alarm sales. The business currently has only a few full-time employees, so more technicians could easily be added to increase revenue. Locksmith and alarm licenses are required for this business. This company could be operated in a hands-on or absentee fashion, giving the owner the ability to enjoy a flexible schedule and as much control of business activities as desired. With high quality products and services, stable revenues, an excellent staff, and ample growth opportunities, this is a great opportunity for an assertive new owner. Call today for more details. Asking price $1,000,000.00 Equipment and inventory included in the sale, more details available upon inquire.

Click Here To Contact Seller

For more opportunities like this go to:
All Business Services Businesses for Sale
Advertising and Marketing Businesses for Sale
Architecture and Interior Design Businesses for Sale
Commercial Cleaning Businesses for Sale
Construction Businesses for Sale
Equipment Rental and Leasing Businesses for Sale
Financial Businesses for Sale
Graphic Design Businesses for Sale
House and Garden Maintenance Businesses for Sale
Laundry Businesses for Sale
Locksmiths Businesses for Sale
Other Services Businesses for Sale
Pet Care Businesses for Sale
Postal and Messenger Services Businesses for Sale
Printing Service Businesses for Sale
Security and Protection Services Businesses for Sale
Staffing Businesses for Sale
Towing Businesses for Sale
Transportation - Airplane, Taxi, and Limousine Businesses for Sale
Waste Services Businesses for Sale
Other Texas Businesses for Sale
Search Businesses For Sale

Get Free Information on all of the Top Franchises

Get a Business Loan, Find Commercial Lenders


Sign up for Free Industry-Related News on Business and Franchise Opportunities

Get Free Franchise Information!

© 2001-15 GlobalBX. All rights reserved.