Factory works since 1921. Since 1998 Centre of Prosthetics and Orthopaedics works as joint-stock company.
- Production of orthopedic shoes
- Production of walking aids
- Production of prosthetics
- Production of orthoses
- Rehabilitation services
1) Building - 6 floors, total area 7707,1 sq.m. Height of ceilings in premises 3,3-3,6m.
2) Storehouse, one floor; The Reservoirs, bunker, silages and syllables. The total area 124,2 m2.
The buildings where built as public buildings and is used by this purpose. The building was built in 1933 under necessities of the orthopedic workshop. Land area is used solely for ensuring the operating buildings. There is located garage accommodating several units of the motor transport in main building. It is located in near town centre of Riga. Premises surround the active network of the public transport. Contact for more information on this Prosthetic And Orthopedic Factory for sale.