The Factory s land is 63069 square meters.
The factory s main activities are:harvesting;bucking;producing of windows, doors, package boards, pallets, cylindrical stakes, wood chips and other woodwork finish, also garden pavilions and any kind of furniture from solid wood. The factory owns eight drying chambers with total volume 350 cubic meters of carving wood, filling station for three types of fuel, automobile weighbridge, and boilerroom with three boilers, wood sawing machinery and wood delivery machinery. There are also some unfinished workshops. They are: wood impregnation department and cogeneration station to generate 1 megawatt of electricity.
Advantages of the business:
1. Provided with raw wood on the basis of long-term contracts.
2. In the neighborhood with frontiers if Russia and Belarus where additional raw wood could be purchased.
3. The woods are close to the factory, integrated products can be exported.
4. The factory is located in the region supported by the State and the European Union (the factory developing was financed with the EU funds and interest-free credits). Forest exploitation and transporting works in the regions suffered from the storm are to be compensated for the period of 2007-2013.
5. The qualified and professional staff is employed at the factory, the factory has stable positions.
9. The factory is equipped with modern machinery and equipment: machines with software, processing lines.
10. Having the cogeneration station done the generated electricity could be sold to the State, at the same the boiler-room can be shut down and the heat could be sold to the municipal boiler-room located in the neighborhood. There are spare areas that can be used for the factory's further development.
Annual turnover - 1 500 000 EUR - year
Asking price 780 000 EUR.
For more information please contact at Tell +371 26448972.