This listing details a long time family owned and operated business which has served the greater Southern region of Kansas over 25 years. They are service professionals that customers can rely on. With their high quality air conditioning and heating equipment and their excellent employees, the company meets the highest performance standards in the industry- from employee training to customer care. They perform a computerized heating and cooling load calculation to help clients select the comfort system that best fits their home and budget, this company is thriving as a referral driven business. This results in more comfort and efficiency which provides a healthier indoor environment. Service is offered to residential homes and also to light commercial facilities. The company's number one goal is 100% customer satisfaction, and ensuring the comfort of families and businesses in the region.
Successful and organized, some of the special services this company provides include free estimates for new and replacement HVAC equipment and construction projects, 24 hour emergency service, 2 annual checkups for maintenance contracts and 2 year labor warranty on all new equipment. The company is authorized to deal products by American Standard, Tempstar and York. The only license required to operate is a master mechanical license. Locally owned and operated, the company incredible well established and well located.
85% of this business's activities go toward the sales and service of residential HVAC equipment, while the remaining 15% is dedicated to the sales and service of light commercial HVAC equipment. All inventory, equipment and vehicles with industry specific software and computers for office and vehicles. All proposals for replacement equipment include energy analysis and load calculation. Valued at $175k Equipment is separate. Asking $575,000, Contracts & inventory included. Possibly financing negotiable. Contact Jason 972-331-6578.