GlobalBX
GlobalBX Lite Edition Search 1000s of Businesses For Sale.  
Buy a Business, Sell a Business, and find a Business Broker here.  

Welcome to the GlobalBX Directory. This is a just small sample of our House and Garden Maintenance listings from our 46,138 businesses for sale. If you are looking to buy a business or sell a business, we can help you. GlobalBX is a free business for sale listing exchange that provides a confidential forum to facilitate the buying and selling of businesses with thousands of businesses and franchises for sale as well as comprehensive business information for business buyers and business sellers. Buy a business, sell a business, research a franchise opportunity, get a commercial loan, or find a business broker. Click Here to access our full site.

Sell Your Business - Free Listing! Get Business, Equipment and Commercial Real Estate Financing Sell Your Business or Real Estate Note


Businesses For Sale   >>   House and Garden Maintenance Businesses For Sale

Carpet Cleaning Franchise For Sale

Location  Indiana,United States
Asking Price Range  < $250K
Gross Revenues  $88351
Net Profit / Cash Flow  $24688
Cash Flow Type  Sellers Discretionary Cash
Seller Finance  Not Disclosed
Year Established  1993
Number of Employees  1 - 3
Inventory  $40600
Relocatable  Not Disclosed
Number of Employees  1 - 3
Real Estate  Leased
Training  Owner will train the buyer for 2 weeks at no cost.
Reason for Sale  Other business interests.

Description  
This listing is for long-established carpet cleaning franchise located in northwest Indiana that is available to a qualified buyer. They specialize in residential cleaning services that include carpet & upholstery cleaning, stone/tile & grout cleaning, water damage restoration and more. The residential aspect makes up 90% of their total revenues, but they also market their services to the commercial sector and that makes up the remaining 10%. They market themselves to a wide territory including, but not limited to the Munster, Dyer, Crown Point, Hammond, East Chicago, Gary, Highland area. They have a good reputation in their marketplace and large base of clients. The brand name is well-known. If you would like more information about this business opportunity, or if you would like to schedule a site visit, please contact the agent either by phone (770-886-5100) or by email. Asking Price: $130,000


Click Here To Contact Seller


For more opportunities like this go to:
All Business Services Businesses for Sale
Advertising and Marketing Businesses for Sale
Architecture and Interior Design Businesses for Sale
Commercial Cleaning Businesses for Sale
Construction Businesses for Sale
Equipment Rental and Leasing Businesses for Sale
Financial Businesses for Sale
Graphic Design Businesses for Sale
House and Garden Maintenance Businesses for Sale
Laundry Businesses for Sale
Locksmiths Businesses for Sale
Other Services Businesses for Sale
Pet Care Businesses for Sale
Postal and Messenger Services Businesses for Sale
Printing Service Businesses for Sale
Security and Protection Services Businesses for Sale
Staffing Businesses for Sale
Towing Businesses for Sale
Transportation - Airplane, Taxi, and Limousine Businesses for Sale
Waste Services Businesses for Sale
Other Indiana Businesses for Sale
Search Businesses For Sale

Get Free Information on all of the Top Franchises

Get a Business Loan, Find Commercial Lenders

NEWSLETTER

Sign up for Free Industry-Related News on Business and Franchise Opportunities



Get Free Franchise Information!




© 2001-15 GlobalBX. All rights reserved.